Ready to Get Started?
- Set your own goal, then read or listen to any books that interest you and are appropriate for your reading level — items from the library or your own books.
- Scratch off a circle, in order left to right, each time you read toward your goal. If your goal is to read for 25 days, you should read for at least 30 minutes per day.
- For each five books/days/hours you complete, you’ll win a prize. When you meet your goal, you’ll receive a completion prize.
- The first day to pick up prizes is June 8. Libraries Rock! ends August 19; no prizes will be handed out after August 19. Prizes are available while supplies last.
- CHILDREN & TEENS: Return your completed reading card to the 2nd floor Prize Tent. (Parents and caregivers may also return cards here.)
- ADULTS: Return your completed reading card to the 3rd floor Ask Here desk.
- BURNS, PINE BLUFFS AND ON THE BOOKMOBILE: Return your reading card to the service desk.